Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Fun

This past weekend ,my husband and I visited the French Nest Open Air Market in Ft. Collins,Colorado.It was fun and I saw so many ideas there for re-purposing vintage items. I bought some vintage trims at a booth for my card making. One crafter made memory books out of older Golden books. There were many jewelry booths. One made bracelets out of vintage silverware forks . The tines were curled and the handle wrapped around your arm . Very pretty but a bit out of my budget.Bob took a photo or two for me as  I had forgotten my camera.This booth had sweet berry baskets painted and lined for storage that caught my eye. The French Market is held once a month during the summer and I'm hoping we can visit it again next month before we return to Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment