Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rubber Stamping show

 Over the weekend I was able to attend a stamping show right in Loveland. It was held at The Ranch. There were many companies and I even saw Paula Haillnan from Heritage Handcrafts. I took a class with her many years ago. She is closing her business so I was glad to be able to get a few more of her brass stencils to add to my collection. I tried out the new Sizzix  fold dies at the Stamp on It booth. and was able to buy a brand new Marianne  Design stamp at the Candilay Creations  booth.I did several make and takes at the various booths. At B&J Art Stamps, I completed this great southwest Christmas card front.Their stamps  were unique. In their make and take, we  embossed the image plus snow puff was added. I haven't used that technique in years. It reminded me to pull out the vintage stuff I already own to use when I get back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment